Prague is one of the largest cities in the Czech Republic and it can take days and months to explore it completely. However, with some smart planning, you can cover all the major attractions of Prague in a very small time. To start with, browse the best locations to stay in Prague. Further, narrow down your search based on the best central locations in Prague that would be the best to stay.
A Tip for the First Timers in Prague...
If you want to easily explore Prague’s cultural and historical highlights, stay in either the Old Town or the Lesser Town or any other nearby areas. Old Town and the Lesser Town are two of the most convenient locations, especially for first-time visitors. All the must-see tourist attractions in Prague are at a walking distance.
Talking of some of the best apartments in prague which are affordable - within your budget at the same time, you can go for the Vlkova Residence
Vlkova Residence- Apartments for Rent in Prague
Vlkova Residence offer some of the best apartments in Prague, Czech Republic. The apartments have been recently renovated and are located inside an historical neoclassical palace with lift/elevator. These highly luxurious and affordable Prague apartments are available for rent on short term basis.
The best part about these apartments is, Vlkova Residence is that is somewhat centrally located to some of the major tourist attractions, great restaurants in Prague. The last but not the least, the public transportation which are essential for reaching other attractions are easily accessible from the location of the property. Summing it up, if you are looking for cheap apartments in Prague, look no further! Vlkova Residence is an ideal solution for you.
Luxurious Holiday Apartments Prague
1. Studio - Mono Room:The Mono Room is a nice studio apartment, ideal for two people. Comes with a 29/32” satellite TV HD LED and a small kitchen.
2. One-Bedroom Apartment:The one-bedroom option is a nice and well illuminated apartment with a 26” satellite TV HD LED and a separate fully-furnished kitchen equipped with all the amenities.
3. Two-Bedroom Apartment:The spacious 2 bedroom apartments are equipped with a 32” satellite HD LED TV and a separate kitchen equipped with all the utensils and electronics. An ideal solution for 4-5 people.
The two-bedroom apartment is available in two styles: Comfort and Attic. The basic difference is, the Two-bedroom comfort is a regular apartment with two bedroom on the second level. On the other hand, the Two-bedroom Attic is with large terrace with great view of Prague.
1. Two-Bedroom Apartment - Comfort:Large illuminated apartments with a 32” satellite HD LED TV, a separate fully-furnished kitchen, living area with a sofa. It is an ideal solution for 4-8 people.
2. Two-Bedroom Apartment - Attic:Large illuminated apartments with a 32” satellite HD LED TV, a separate kitchen equipped with all the kitchen equipments, a spacious living area with a sofa with a private terrace.
Apart from that, the common facilities include Private entrance, Desk, individual heating, large wardrobe, Soundproofing, box shower, Hairdryer, Safety box, and Wireless Internet.
How to book an apartment in Prague?
Bookings can be made directly through the website: http://www.vlkovaresidence.com.